REACH FOR THE STARS
A Little Angel Theatre production, in partnership with the Albany and Arts Bridge Charity
Sat 24 October (SOLD OUT)
Sat 7 & Sun 8 November (SOLD OUT)
Sat 14 & Sun 15 November (SOLD OUT)
Sat 21 & Sun 22 November (SOLD OUT)
Sat 28 & Sun 29 November (SOLD OUT)
Sat 5 & Sun 6 December (SOLD OUT)
11am & 2pm
Rocket into space with Nat as she overcomes her fears and strives to achieve her greatest ambition – to fly.
Told through dazzling puppetry and inspired by the life of Mae Jemison, the first African American woman to go into space, this heart-warming and inspiring story encourages us all to strive for our goals.
Reach for the Stars is aimed at ages 6 – 11.
Or call Box Office to book on 020 7226 1787 (Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm).
Each group will be seated on their own mat. Each mat can seat up to 6 people from the same household or support bubble.
£25 for 2 people (1 adult 1 child, or 2 adults)
£10 for each additional adult or child (age 1+) on your mat
When you buy tickets online you choose a group ticket for the number of people in your family or bubble, including all children aged 12 months or above.
If you are bringing a baby under 12 months, you don’t need to pay for them, but please bear in mind they are included in the six person limit. Please email us email@example.com to let us know they are coming.
There will be a limited number of chairs available for those who need them. Please email us firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know if someone in your group requires a chair.
Please call Box Office on 020 7226 1787 (Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm) to book if someone in your group requires a wheelchair space.
Tickets must be booked in advance. Booking closes one hour before the event. You do not need to collect or print your tickets in advance – please head straight to the Studios.
Running Time: 35 mins approx
The show will be touring London primary schools on weekdays in November.
If you are interested in booking for Reach for the Stars to come to your school, please read our schools information pack here.
Directed by Amanda Bright
Music composed and sound designed by Zara Nunn
Designed by Ellie Mills
Performed by Aimee Louise Bevan/Yasmin Keita
Astronomy consultant Tom Kerss
Your safety is our priority. The following measures will be in place to ensure the event is as safe as possible.
- Seating will be on mats, with one group of up to six people from the same household or bubble per mat. Mats will be spaced one metre apart and audience will be encouraged to social distance at all times.
- Key members of staff will be tested for COVID and there will be a gap between the stage and the audience.
- A socially distanced queuing system will be in place. If you feel you will be unable to queue, for example because you would be uncomfortable standing for 10-15 minutes, please let us know in advance by emailing email@example.com.
- All members of Little Angel Theatre staff will be wearing face coverings. All adults and children over 11 attending performances must wear a face covering, in line with government guidance, unless they are exempt. If you are exempt please bring an exemption card with you. You can download an exemption card to print or show on mobile on the government website.
- We will be checking temperatures of all attendees on arrival. If someone in your group has a temperature you will be asked to return home and exchange your tickets for another date. If you have an underlying condition which causes you to have a high temperature please bring a doctor’s note with you.
- Hand sanitiser will be available and we will be asking all attendees to sanitise their hands before entering the performance area.
- We will be airing the performance area in between shows.
- There will be regular cleaning of the performance space and toilets.
- We will be selling merchandise and refreshments but we will be taking card payment only. In line with new government guidance, you will only be able to eat and drink once you are seated on your mat.
- In line with government guidance, we will be collecting contact information at the point of booking to provide to NHS Test and Trace if we are asked to do so. This means you do not have to scan in using our QR code posters unless you wish to do so. More info can be found on the government website.
Thanks to R&B Health and Safety Solutions for their consultancy and support.
Booking and Tickets