The Lost Colour
Presented by The Puppet Van and Half a String
Weds 18 August
1.30pm & 3.30pm
Join Malcolm Brushell, a professional painter and amateur alchemist, on his quest to find the pinky-est pink paint on the planet! Through cracking rocks, mashing every conceivable vegetable, and even bottling and fermenting his own cow’s wee, he has created every colour imaginable.
Through stunning puppetry and an energy fuelled performance all on top of a van, join this race to create the most potent pigmented pink paint imaginable. The Lost Colour is the first custom designed show for The Puppet Van. This vibrant joyful explosion of colour is an energy fuelled physical show full of clowning, puppets, and paint.
The Lost Colour is aimed at ages 5-11.
Or call Box Office to book on 020 7226 1787 (Mon-Fri, 10am-1pm).
£11.50 children (ages 1-17)
Find out more about our Puppets for All scheme, which offers free tickets to families who would otherwise be unable to visit our theatre.
Running Time: 45 mins approx
Half a String create, explore, and share spectacular worlds to get lost in. Through high quality live performance, powerful original stories are told that cross generations to create shared meaningful experiences. Design is at the forefront of everything we do, with miraculous transforming sets bringing a collective wonder of discovery. Intricate detailed puppetry finds the epic in the tiny, and focuses on the importance of the small. Live atmospheric music explores and creates living, breathing soundscapes with-in our work
Despite changing government restrictions, we will still have additional measures in place to keep our staff, performers and families safe:
- Our staff will be allocating seating in advance, and you won’t be able to choose where you sit. If you need a specific seat, e.g. on an aisle, please let us know in advance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Staff and cast will be tested regularly for COVID-19.
- All members of Little Angel Theatre staff will be wearing face coverings. All adults will be encouraged to wear a face covering.
- We will be checking temperatures of all attendees on arrival. If someone in your group has a temperature you will be asked to return home and exchange your tickets for another date. If you have an underlying condition which causes you to have a high temperature please bring a doctor’s note with you.
- Hand sanitiser will be available.
- We will be airing the performance area in between shows.
- There will be regular cleaning of the performance space and toilets.
- We have increased our usher to patron ratio to ensure we keep you safe.
- We will be selling merchandise and refreshments but we will be taking card payment only.
Thanks to R&B Health and Safety Solutions for their consultancy and support.