See a Show
We welcome school groups to all our shows on weekdays. Download our programme, which includes curriculum links for each show, or visit our What’s On page.
Schools Booking Information:
- Schools bookings must be made over the phone. Call our box office on 020 7226 1787, Monday – Friday 10am-5pm or Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm.
- Tickets are £6.50 per person (weekdays only).
- We will invoice your school in advance of you attending the show.
- Email email@example.com to receive risk assessment information.
- We create an education pack for all Little Angel Theatre shows, these will be emailed to you upon booking and are also available here.
- Let us know if you are interested in arranging a post show Q&A session with our performers. These sessions last for 15 minutes and offer a perfect opportunity to find out more about the puppets and the performance. They are free of charge but subject to availability.
- We are also able to arrange a pre or post show workshop or meet the puppets session. These are at an additional cost and subject to availability. More information is available here.
Seating and Access Information:
- Seating in the Theatre is on benches and the capacity per show is approximately 100 (depending on ratio of adults to children).
- The Studios is a smaller space – approx. 60 per show depending on the production.
- Wheelchair spaces must be booked in advance.
- Let us know if you would like to book a Relaxed Performance for your school, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We create visual stories for both our buildings and for all Little Angel Theatre shows. These are available on individual show pages and on our access page.