See a Show
We welcome school groups to all our shows on weekdays. Browse our programme, which includes curriculum links for each show, below or visit our What’s On page.
Schools Booking Information:
- Schools bookings must be made over the phone. Call our box office on 020 7226 1787, Monday – Friday 10am-5pm or Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm.
- For shows taking place up to July 2019, tickets are £7 per person, with one free adult for every ten children attending the same performance. For shows taking place from August 2019, tickets are £6.50 per person.
- We will invoice your school in advance of you attending the show.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive risk assessment information.
- We create an education pack for all Little Angel Theatre shows, these will be emailed to you upon booking and are also available here.
- Let us know if you are interested in arranging a post show Q&A session with our performers. These sessions last for 15 minutes and offer a perfect opportunity to find out more about the puppets and the performance. They are free of charge but subject to availability.
- We are also able to arrange a pre or post show workshop or meet the puppets session. These are at an additional cost and subject to availability. More information is available here.
Seating and Access Information:
- Seating in the Theatre is on benches and the capacity per show is approximately 100 (depending on ratio of adults to children).
- The Studios is a smaller space – approx. 60 per show depending on the production.
- Wheelchair spaces must be booked in advance.
- Let us know if you would like to book a Relaxed Performance for your school, and we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We create visual stories for both our buildings and for all Little Angel Theatre shows. These are available on individual show pages and on our access page.