3 Trainee positions available.
A fantastic paid Puppetry Trainee Programme which combines intensive training with industry related work experience.
EARN WHILE YOU LEARN!
Are you 18 – 24 years old and an Islington resident? Or are you/will you be a school leaver from an Islington School or College?
- Do you have a passion for theatre, performance, art or craft?
- Are you thinking about a career in performing arts, education or design?
- Do you like working in a team to make exciting things happen?
- Are you curious to learn more about the world of puppetry and animation?
- Do you want to earn £9.75 per hour over 30 hours per week?
Over 12 months you will get the chance to build your skills, confidence and experience with a series of master classes from experts on making and working with puppets. You will work on 6 projects and you will be supported in achieving a Bronze Arts Award, plus Silver and/or Gold Arts Award.
Little Angel Theatre is a leader in training and mentorship in puppetry, theatre and associated art forms. We’re looking for talented young people and we actively welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds.
Training and Employment Initiative for NEET young people, generously supported by Islington Council.
Deadline for application: Monday 3rd July at 12 noon
Interview date: Monday 10th July
Commencement Date: Tuesday 12th September 2017