Free bursary places on professional development courses
We offer one bursary place per course for artists, makers and puppet enthusiasts who may otherwise have difficulty in accessing our courses
These bursaries are intended for:
- People receiving a disability allowance (PIP/DSA)
- Students from low income families (less than £20,00 household income)
- Individuals claiming: Universal Credit, Income Support, Jobseeker’s Allowance, State Pension Credit or Employment and support allowance. (International equivalents of these benefits will also be considered).
- Recent care leavers
- Individuals with an annual income of less than £18,000 per annum.
- Exceptional circumstances which mean you are financially unable to access our courses.
- UK based artists or performers who are from underrepresented groups.
To apply, you will need to fill out our bursary form found here or make short video of yourself answering the questions.
Please e-mail your forms or videos to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the heading ‘Bursary application’, and include a contact telephone number in your email so we can let you know if you are successful. Please note applying for a bursary does not guarantee you a place on the course, as we will select the applicant who we think would benefit most greatly from the course based on all the applications we receive.
Deadline for applications: One week after sales launch (for August courses, Tuesday 27th July 2021 at midday).
We will inform successful applicants by: Two working days after the application deadline (for July courses, Thursday 9th July 2021).