How to… make your own Zeraffa!
It’s time to make your very own Zeraffa Giraffa. We’ve put together a simple craft activity for you to enjoy with your children.
What you need:
- Printed template on yellow card
- Coloured felt tips
- Googly eyes
- Tissue paper
- Glue stick
1. Print out our giraffe template from HERE (or make your own using ours as a guide).
2. Cut around the solid lines so you are left with just the outline.
3. Fold down the central dashed line of the giraffe which runs from the nose to the tail
4. Fold down the dashed line diagonal folds on the neck of the giraffe and then fold up the dashed straight line on the neck of the giraffe
5. Fold down the giraffe’s head and then fold down the dashed line on the tail
6. Stick on your best pair of googly eyes! If you don’t have any googly you can get even more creative and draw your own eyes on. What expression will you choose?
7. Now it’s time to decorate your new giraffe with brown tissue paper shapes, or choose your favourite colours and colour in with felt tips.
Here’s our finished giraffe!
Show us your giraffe and share it with us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.